Terms of Service
Please contact our office to get a copy of our terms and conditions.
Fast Cleaners offers professional cleaning services Harrow to individuals and local businesses. The following terms and conditions apply to any individual or business that is associated with us.
We may add, remove or alter any of the terms and conditions from time to time. These alterations or additions would apply to new customers thereafter, but not to existing contracts. You’ll be bound by our terms of service once you book our residential or commercial cleaning services by telephone, e-mail, fax or online.
Regular Domestic Cleaning
The price of regular domestic cleaning service starts at £13.00 per hour excluding VAT, on the condition that the client would hire our cleaner for at least one session of three hours per week. Alternatively, you can book a cleaner for a minimum of three hours per fortnight at £13.00 per hour.
Fast Cleaners Harrow will receive commission based on weekly hours completed during the continuance of the agreement, which, if required may be terminated after the first month of commencement with the first monthly commission paid in an advance. Thereafter, the client needs to serve a month’s written notice to us for cancelling the service.
Once Off Cleaning:
The client must check the quality of cleaning work immediately after completion.
- In case, client is not satisfied with the quality of work, he/ she must contact the cleaning company within 24 hours. Unless the client has a good reason for late notification, the company will not consider any late complaints.
- In the event of a complaint, the client must allow the cleaning company to send a cleaner back to the client’s property to perform the job again to meet client’s expectation. The cleaning company will not refund any payment, in case the client does not allow the company to send a cleaner back to the property.
- While booking a cleaning service, the client is obliged to provide personal contact details, including name, address, telephone, e-mail, and payment details. Upon receiving the details, we will send an e-mail confirmation one working day before the cleaning session, stating our terms and conditions. The client must accept the terms and conditions before the cleaning session starts.
- The client must provide access to hot water and power. Additionally, all fragile and precious items must be removed.
- Fast Cleaners Harrow is insured for full public and employer’s liability. We process all claims, which are properly notified to us according to these terms and conditions.
- Surcharge would be applicable if specialized equipment is required for cleaning. We will inform you before performing the job, and submit a quote separately.
- We will not be accountable for failing to eliminate old/lasting stains that cannot be removed using regular carpet cleaning approaches. However, we will notify you about such stains before starting the work.
- Our standard end of tenancy cleaning service does not include wall, ceiling, curtains, balconies, patios, exterior windows, carpet, and upholstery cleaning. It also does not include washing up or laundering. If any of these services required, we will quote separately.
- 50% of the quoted fee is payable at the time of booking. The client may cancel or reschedule by notifying 48 hours ahead of scheduled time. If we are not notified ahead of time, no refund will be made. Our cleaning company reserves the rights of charging the cancellation fee for up to 100% of the quoted price.
- The balance amount must be paid to the cleaner or to the office before cleaner leaves the premises.